Smart Bedside Table Lamp LED Light with Bluetooth WiFi and Voice Control with Apple Siri
Today’s the Day! Order Your Own Smart Night Light Homekit With Apple Siri and Bluetooth! FREE shipping on All Orders!
This Bedside Table Lamp is one of its kind and our customers are 100% satisfied. Do you want to be next? Don’t wait!
Works with Apple Homekit, Siri, Remote Control APP . You can use any Apple Iphone, Apple Watch, Apple iPad, the home app and Siri to easily and conveniently control with voice, touch/tap, and can even be automated with built-in settings. This bedside lamp is built with high quality and High-quality LED lamp bead and intuitive design which makes the illumination of the whole lamp even. You can use it to create a practical and romantic atmosphere.
- Simple shape design
- Simple shape design, not only lighting but also decorating your house.
- High-quality LED lamp bead
- Soft light is not dazzling, creating a romantic atmosphere
- Mobile phone APP control, easy to operate
- Touch switch for easy operation
- Atmosphere light
- In the night, it can accompany you to sleep, so that you are not so afraid in the dark night
- Perfect gift
- It is a great gift and perfect decoration for kid’s room, halls, wedding, birthday and parties.
- Wide applications
- Suitable for bedroom bedside, living room, study room, office and so on.
- Bedside input: 12V / 1A
- Rated input: 100 – 240V
- Power: 7W
- Working temperature: -10 Deg.C – 40 Deg.C
- APP: MIJIA APP
- Download method: search and download directly in the APP store
Dimensions and Weight
Product weight: 0.7800 kg
Product size: 20.00 x 14.00 x 14.00 cm / 7.87 x 5.51 x 5.51 inches
Package weight: 1.0000 kg
Package size: 22.00 x 15.00 x 15.00 cm / 8.66 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches
Package Contents: 1 x LED Night Light, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x Manual
This bedside lamp is equipped with a double-layer lampshade with twice mixed light and the international first-line brand lamp beads, which helps the lamp to emit an even and bloom colorful light like a pigment. The maximum brightness has been increased to 400 lumens for normal lighting in the bedroom. The minimum brightness is less than 2 lumens, which can act as your auxiliary light while you and your family sleep.